http://wai-yien.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Yellow Bellied Warbler

Lookey lookey, who is here?

The truth is, I have come across this ever inquisitive species many times and I was not able to land me some good shots because he was just too agile, too quick.

I hope you enjoy this "comical" presentation.






















I better let the rest of em know!





















How have you been? Great I hope.





















I better run, I have got plenty to do. I'll see you around and come back soon because Mr. Hill Blue is so looking forward to meet you.

6 comments:

Tony nile life said...

Liked that got some nice clear pics of it. good commentary. I did my Nilelife blog today the same way, a commentary by the Egrets

Choy Wai Mun said...

Great shots of an active species.

Robin Robinson said...

What a little darling that is! And such appropriate 'personality' captions, too. Love the little 'guy' or 'gal,' whichever it may be. You have the most awesome birds there. I love your banner photo, too - fabulous!

madibirder said...

Looks like he loves his picture taken. Goos shots

terence said...

nice one yen! and good story too.

Tabib said...

Lovely comical, especially that singing beauty.