http://wai-yien.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Man Who Chases Two Rabbits Will End Up With None

Trogons taken from Bkt Renggit.

Scarlet Rumped Trogan (Male)




(Female)

























Bukit Renggit is a very exciting place for birds watching/photography, I was welcomed by two different species of Trogons, and that it was so exciting (for me at least) that I almost ended up with "nil" good photograph because I was chasing two rabbits at the same time, lesson learnt.

The Red Naped Diard Trogon (corrected by Mike the birder, refer comments section)   below is far from good.

5 comments:

Tabib said...

Wah!, two species, good catch!.
I noticed this three birds were photographed on 3 separate days. What a dedicated birder.

zzlaloq said...

bkt rengit, havent yet reached!

yen said...

It was a very nice place to do bird photography. I had spotted parrot, hawk, and many others. The sad thing is they were either too far or too high up and is not a worthy photograph to share. will try again soon.

Dave Lewis said...

Hi Yen,
First, thanks for the comment on my blog.
Second, EXCELLENT photos and blog. It is a very difficult task to shoot birds in the forest, so many branches and leaves to work with.
Great job,
Dave

mikebirder said...

Hi Yen This looks like the diard's.......?